Welcome to Elite Traffic Pro 2.0 Review.
Elite Traffic Pro 2.0 is an Affiliate Marketing Training course created by Igor Kheifets. He claims the program can help you to get thousands of views to your offer within a short period.
Traffic (visitors) is essential for affiliate marketing business as you can only make money if visitors visit your website and the visitors make purchases through your affiliate links. Driving traffic to your website requires hard work and the right strategies.
There are training courses to help with traffic, and Elite Traffic Pro 2.0 is one of them.
This review will help you find out all you need to know about this course, including the background information, what you can learn, the pricing of joining, and most importantly, whether it suits you.
Let’s get into the details to find out more.
Elite Traffic Pro 2.0 Review Summary
Product Name: Elite Traffic Pro 2.0 (ETP)
Product Type: Lead Bank Affiliate Marketing Training
Founder: Igor Kheifets
Pricing: $997 one-time payment
ETP is an Affiliate Marketing training course with its primary focus on paid traffic, email marketing and conversion.
The course does not cover the basics of affiliate marketing. Therefore, I would not recommend it to beginners or those without success in affiliate marketing.
Paid traffic is costly and can be complicated, especially for beginners. Moreover, you need to spend thousands of dollars to fine-tune your sales and marketing tools, such as the landing pages, emails, sales funnels, products for promotion etc.,
You may find it’s challenging to break even using paid traffic, let alone making a profit.
If you are new to Affiliate Marketing, I recommend you stick to the free (organic) traffic sources and put in tons of hard work to build your online business. You can start by writing content and offering affiliate marketing opportunities on your website blog or social media.
For beginners to affiliate marketing, a program such as Wealthy Affiliate will be a much better option.
What is Elite Traffic Pro 2.0?
ETP is a “Done-For-You” (DFY) traffic solution that gets you targeted visitors with minimum effort on your part. It can potentially flood visitors to your site and pages within a very short period.
This course doesn’t cover every aspect of affiliate marketing. It’s specific, focusing on the setup and leverage stages so you can focus on the other parts of your business.
Is Elite Traffic Pro 2.0 right for you?
This course is right for you if:
- You want to drive targeted traffic to your offers.
- You want to learn how to build high-converting landing pages and pick the right offer.
- Do not want to pay for traffic on Google or Facebook.
However, this course is NOT suitable for you if:
- You do not have a budget for paid traffic.
- You are looking for organic traffic to your website.
Who’s the person behind Elite Traffic Pro 2.0?
The person behind ETP is Igor Kheifets.
Starting from scratch, he managed to make a name for himself in just a few years and is one of the top go-to people for traffic.
He’s made some real income with the methods he shared in this training. He’s been teaching it for about a year and has accumulated over 5000 trainees. Collectively, they have made hundreds of thousands from the training. You can start earning from home if you sign up for his free course.
Click on the link to register for Igor’s free seminar Unlimited Targeted Traffic.
What’s inside Elite Traffic Pro 2.0?
Elite Traffic Pro 2.0 offers different tools and training. It has a total of 22 modules with videos average length of 15 minutes.
The modules are straightforward to follow. From these training modules, you can gain a perspective of what Igor does daily.
On top of the training videos, you’ll also receive the followings.
1. 60 Second Lead Pages – Covers the essentials of creating quality landing pages that convert.
2. Lead Page Swipe File – Additional tutorials on formulating landing pages with high conversion rates.
3. Lead Page Checklist – Checklists that allow you to create legal disclaimers that are legally compliant. Also, guidance on its placement without sacrificing website design.
4. Value Bribe Checklist – Strategies on how to get qualified leads.
5. Production Toolkit – Recommended low-cost tools to create lead pages and offers.
6. Traffic Scaling Checklist – Checklists in helping you to determine whether to scale up an ad or end it.
7. Private Rolodex of Lead Banks – A list of lead banks that you can work with.
8. Passive Income Machine – A method that uses a 1-page lead page that generates positive results and the basics of setting up email autoresponders.
9. Six-figure Offers Rolodex – Find the right products to promote aligned with your niche and preference.
10. 12 Affiliate Email Templates – A list of 12 email templates that you can use to promote your products.
11. Six-figure Lead Flips – Training on how to generate leads and flip them for profits.
How is this different from Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Google or Facebook ads?
ETP works with traffic sources that do not rely on Google or Facebook Ads but work with Lead Banks.
To get traffic from Google or Facebook Ads, you’re paying for the clicks, and they charge you by the activities (number of clicks) but never for the leads.
If your website does not convert, you’re paying for nothing.
What’s Lead Banks and how it works?
Lead Banks are essentially CPA-affiliate networks. They act as ‘middle-man’ to connect the offer creator (you) and other affiliates that drive traffic to your website.
How a Lead Bank works:
- Based on your budget, you negotiate with Lead Bank a price for a total number of leads.
- You then place your order on their website.
- When the affiliates see that your offer fits them, they will drive traffic to your website.
Where to find Lead Banks?
There are hundreds of Lead Banks out there. Do note that these networks specialise in a particular niche such as financial, health, cyber security and many more.
With ETP, you do not need to have your products. You can pick any affiliate product, build a landing page and start getting opt-ins from other affiliates.
How much do you have to spend to see the results?
It depends on the Lead Banks you used. Although there is room for negotiation, you can expect to pay around $1 for every confirmed lead.
Facebook and Google ads could cost you more in getting one lead.
With the fraud prevention covered in ETP, you can be assured of getting real people signing up for your offer.
The good thing about the lead is that once you get hold of it, you can repeatedly market your products to them. The key here is to build your list, and ETP helps to speed up this process.
Membership of ETP includes coaching calls with Igor every Monday at 1 pm EST.
You get to discuss various things with Igor on various topics at no additional cost, which is very attractive.
What can you learn from Elite Traffic Pro 2.0?
These are some of the things you can learn from ETP:
- Finding a value bribe to give away
- Use the value bride in your offer to collect leads
- Build effective landing pages for your offers
- Select and contact the right Lead Banks
- Negotiate with Lead Banks to set up your lead-generation offer
- Set up tracking for email opt-in, click, sign-up and fraud
You could contact Lead Banks directly to have your offers listed. However, you could get burned if you do not know what you’re doing! Going in alone without knowing how it works is a big mistake you should avoid.
There’s a lot to learn in ETP, and a significant part is based on tracking and fraud prevention. Knowing this will save you a lot of money and headache.
How much does Elite Traffic Pro 2.0 cost?
As of this writing, ETP will cost a $997 one-time payment.
There is no information on discounted pricing or instalment plans.
Elite Traffic Pro 2.0 refund
ETP offers a 30-day money-back guarantee with no question asked.
Is Elite Traffic Pro 2.0 legit?
This program is not meant for beginners. You should not enrol in this course if you want to get started and learn the basics of affiliate marketing.
If you are new to affiliate marketing, I suggest you check out my 4-step formula for building an online business in affiliate marketing at the link below.
What I like about Elite Traffic Pro 2.0
#1 – A comprehensive training course
ETP is a comprehensive course with a detailed discussion on the concepts of using lead banks to help you get started with navigating through the entire process. Fraud prevention will help to prevent your losses.
The course also comes with checklists, templates and other bonuses that Igor uses for his business.
#2 – Good support from creator
The membership comes with coaching calls from Igor himself, which are usually expensive. However, ETP does not charge you any extra costs. That’s why we think it’s worth mentioning in this review.
What I don’t like about Elite Traffic Pro 2.0
#1 – It’s expensive
ETP is priced at $997, which is expensive. However, you are getting a comprehensive training course with guidance directly from the creator through coaching calls with no additional charges.
On top of the course fees, you also need to spend additional money to acquire traffic through lead banks. That’s another cost you must factor in if you decide to go ahead with ETP.
#2 – Does not cover the basic of affiliate marketing
ETP will not help you to learn the basics of affiliate marketing as its focus is on the traffic side. Therefore, I do not recommend it to beginners.
I’m not sure if Elite Traffic Pro 2.0 is what I’m looking for…
If you’re not sure whether ETP is what you are looking for, then you may want to check out my top recommended Affiliate Marketing Training program that covers the followings:
- Detailed (step-by-step) and up-to-date training
- Advanced keyword research tool
- Websites and web hosting
- Live and technical assistance
- Community support
Check out my Top Recommended Affiliate Marketing Training program below.
My Final Verdict of Elite Traffic Pro 2.0
ETP could be right for you if you are familiar and already skilled with Google and Facebook ads and are looking for a new type of traffic source. With the concepts covered by ETP using lead banks, you are paying only for genuine leads that save you money.
The leads are targeted, and with the mechanism designed to filter out the bad traffic, you won’t be paying for that illegitimate traffic.
It’s a good course for those experienced affiliate marketers who are looking for an alternative form of traffic. However, I do not recommend this course to beginners as ETP does not cover the basics of affiliate marketing.
Yes, for those experienced affiliate marketers looking for an alternative form of traffic.
No, for beginners in affiliate marketing.
How to Start a Legit Online Affiliate Marketing Business?
If you’re looking for ways to start an online business in affiliate marketing to make money online, I recommend you to check out my Top Recommended program.
This program includes detailed (step-by-step) and up-to-date training, advanced keyword research tool, websites and web hosting, live and technical assistance, community support, and much more!
One of its best features is that the program allows you to start for free (Starter Member) to explore all the features and benefits before you decide if it’s suitable. Take your time to explore what the program offers, as there is no expiry date for your free membership.
When you decide to bring your online business to the next level, you may want to own the Premium Membership for a monthly investment of $49/month or $495 (paid annually) to enjoy the program’s full benefits.
- Detailed, step-by-step training video.
- Weekly live, interactive training classes.
- Thousands of video and text-based tutorials and training.
- Web hosting for up to 10 websites on free and registered domains.
- A website builder to simplify the creation of your affiliate website.
- A keyword research tool, Jaaxy.
- SiteContent platform for you to create, edit, manage, organise and publish your content.
- A great support community with 24/7 live chat, direct messages and expert mentoring.
- No Upsells.
You can approve me to assist you in exploring the features and benefits of my Top Recommended program by clicking on the link below.
We hope this Elite Traffic Pro 2.0 review is helpful to you. Please share it with your friends if you like it.
If you have any questions, please leave your comments below.