Welcome to Affiliate Secrets 3.0 review 2022.
Looking for a training course to start and build a profitable affiliate marketing business? This Affiliate Secrets 3.0 by Spencer Mecham could be the right training for you.
Affiliate Secrets is a comprehensive training course to make money using one of the most popular and effective tool, the social media, to promote other people’s products.
Spencer walks you through in detailed how to start, identify, manage and grow a profitable affiliate marketing business using eal-life examples taken from his portfolio of business.
Affiliate Secrets 3.0 Review Summary
Product Name: Affiliate Secrets 3.0
Product Type: Affiliate Marketing Training
Founder: Spencer Mecham
Pricing Option: $1,497 one-time payment or 3 x $600 monthly installments (total $1,800).
Best for: Anyone who want to learn affiliate marketing using Spencer’s process.
Affiliate Secrets 3.0 is an affiliate marketing training course created by super affiliate Spencer Mecham.
This course covered every aspect to start, identify, grow and manage a profitable affiliate marketing business.
Highlights of Affiliate Secrets 3.0
- Suitable for anyone to get started, manage and grow a profitable affiliate marketing business.
- Created by a super affiliate using the exact process and strategies he used to achieve his success.
- Training includes real-life examples taken from his own affiliate marketing portfolio.
- Members of Affiliate Secrets 2.0 have automatic access to version 3.0
Recommendation: Yes, for both beginners and expert affiliate marketers.
What’s Affiliate Secrets 3.0 all about?
Affiliate Secrets 3.0 is a training program that provides the complete coverage of the entire process of building the affiliate marketing business.
Similar to the previous two versions, this course covers everything you need to know to start, manage and grow a profitable affiliate marketing business using real-life examples taken from Spencer’s portfolio of affiliate marketing business.
What’s new in this version 3.0?
- The general format remains unchanged.
- There is a major revamp on many of the lessons in version 2.0 in order to stay relevant in the current context for its instructions and advice.
- Also, some traffic sources such as solo ads, Instagram, Quora, were removed and replaced by Facebook groups, TikTok and blogging.
If you have bought the Affiliate Secrets 2.0, you can access this latest training through your existing The training account.
The training modules consist of 2 main parts, namely:
PART 1: Affiliate Secrets – Core Training
PART 2: Affiliate Secrets – Traffic Generation
Who’s Affiliate Secrets 3.0 Created For?
Anyone interested to learn the Spencer’s system for affiliate marketing: the same process he used to become the top ClickFunnels affiliate.
Although Spencer has laid out the actionable strategies that worked well for him from the start to finish, you need to invest time and consistent effort to implement these strategies before you can see the results.
Who’s Spencer Mecham?
Spencer Mecham is a super affiliate and multiple time winner (15+) of the ClickFunnels Dream Car. He’s the first person to reach over $1,000,000 commissions with ClickFunnels. He practices what he preaches and shared the same process and strategies he followed to build his business in this Affiliate Secrets 3.0.
He is one of the best content creator in affiliate marketing and he offers some useful information and free training in his blog at buildapreneur.com.
Spencer has an excellent Facebook Group and a fantastic YouTube channel with 200+ videos and followers of more than 86,000 as of this writing.
He grew his business primarily through social media channels and paid traffic and Affiliate Secrets was created centre around the same approach.
What’s inside Affiliate Secrets 3.0?
The training is divided into two main parts, namely Part 1 (Core Training) and Part 2 (Traffic).
Spencer covers niche selection, finding great offers and building automated affiliate funnels in Part 1. Beginner affiliate marketers should follow his step-by-step training.
In this Part 1 of the training, you learn to create lead magnets, landing pages and setting up of email channels, among others. Next, Part 2 dives deeper into social media strategies such as YouTube, TikTok and Facebook groups.
PART 1: Affiliate Secrets – Core Training (9 modules)
Module 1: Niche selection
– Niche research, selection, and identifying evergreen niches.
– You learn how to find sub-niches and its importance in the context of affiliate marketing.
Module 2: Products to promote
– Tied in with the first module on finding products that are lucrative within your selected niche.
Module 3: Lead Magnets for Affiliates
– How to build your list of email subscribers by offering incentives and gifts.
– The importance of email marketing for your long-term success.
Module 4: Landing Page for Affiliates
– The building of landing pages and its importance to your business.
Module 5: Email Marketing for Affiliates
– Create a sound email marketing strategy, one of the most important aspect of your online business.
– The strategies he used that made him successful over the years.
Module 6: Selling more with bonuses
– Offering incentives to your customers in order to encourage them to use your affiliate links instead of your competitors’ links.
– How to create a sense of urgency and how to add value to what you are offering.
Module 7: Affiliate JV Launches
– The benefits of joint ventures (partnership between vendors) for mutual benefit during product launch.
– How to collaborate with companies for new products and use joint venture to your advantage.
Module 8: Personal Access
– An optional module on how to get your customers to access to you directly.
– This is the best way to build connections and develop your personal ecosystem to generate more sales.
Module 9: AdWords for Affiliates
– The cheapest way to make money with affiliate marketing using paid advertisements with Google.
PART 2: Affiliate Secrets – Traffic Generation (5 modules)
This part of the training consists of 5 modules, which is a mix of new and refresh of contents in version 2.0. This part dives into the social media strategies using YouTube, TikTok and Facebook groups.
Module 1: Facebook Organic Strategies
– How to build affiliate marketing business without spamming content.
– How to create a dummy account and make them look like a real person.
Module 2: YouTube for Affiliates
– How to use YouTube to drive traffic and create content on your YouTube channel.
Module 3: TikTok for Affiliate Marketers
– Spencer has turned TikTok into a major traffic channel with hundreds of followers and millions of views.
– The fine art of growing and monetising a TikTok channel.
Module 4: Facebook Groups for Affiliate Marketing
– He shared how Facebook groups let savvy affiliates build a genuine community around your brand.
Module 5: Blogging and SEO Marketing
– Contains 61 lessons and incorporated 4-week challenge format.
– Nate McCallister, the instructor will show you how to build your own WordPress site for more content.
A bunch of bonuses are also included as follows.
- DFY email sequences
- One-click landing page imports
- Outsourcing secrets
- JV launch secrets
- 30-Day Fast Track
- AdWords Millionaire
How much does Affiliate Secrets 3.0 cost?
Onetime payment of $1,497 or 3 monthly payment of $600 each (total $1,800).
The package includes the following.
- Access to all modules in Part 1 and 2 (total 14 modules).
- All the bonuses (additional training and resources).
Affiliate Secrets 3.0 Refund Policy
Upon purchase of Affiliate Secrets 3.0, you will get a 15-day guarantee. During this period, you have to prove that you have attempted at least 50% of the course but feel that it does not deliver what you expect.
Refund is at the discretion of the company.
What I like about Affiliate Secrets 3.0
#1 – Secrets of success revealed
The training modules were developed based on the process he used to achieve his success and Spencer has revealed all these secrets in this training.
Where else can you find a better teacher who is better than a super affiliate with proven successful track records?
#2 – Comprehensive training
The content from this training is one of the most comprehensive you can find. The video training and resources are segmented and arranged in sequence for easy learning. Each of the module can be a stand-alone module on their own, but they also tied in well with the other modules.
#3 – Build foundation for long-term success
The training is suitable for both beginners and expert marketers to learn and build a solid foundation for their business for long-term success in affiliate marketing.
#4 – Traffic generation covered in detailed
The modules for traffic generation covers this topic in detailed and relevant to the industry.
What I don’t like about Affiliate Secrets 3.0
#1 – Expensive
The price is on the high end of affiliate marketing courses. It’s a good deal if you have the budget.
#2 – Reliance of social media and paid traffic strategies
The training modules mainly cover the social media and paid traffic strategies. If you are looking for SEO strategies, probably you need to look for other courses such as Affiliate Lab by Matt Diggity.
Affiliate Secrets 3.0 Contact
Spencer has an excellent Facebook Group known as Automation Nation.
In addition to the Facebook group, he also has a YouTube channel and a blog at buildapreneur.com.
My Final Verdict of Affiliate Secrets 3.0
This is a well-designed and comprehensive course in affiliate marketing that cover everything you need to know to start, manage and grow your affiliate marketing business.
The process and strategies covered in the course are the ones he used with real-life examples taken from his portfolio of affiliate marketing business.
New content are added to the training modules to ensure the advice stay relevant with the current industry.
This course will help you to build a solid foundation for your affiliate marketing business.
Final recommendation: Yes, to both beginners and experienced affiliate marketers.